What's new

mk 12 leak from nrs ?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Then came the beta...
Haven't had a chance to play it. So far saw on Twitter that the netcode is solid, and seem some people really enjoying. Haven't heard too much negative yet. Something in particular you've heard or experienced?

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
SF6 beta is a more komplete game than MK11 lulz. Instead of a komplete game, we get mobile garbo and a 3 min 30 year anniversary trailer. All the while, Boon's southern forehead gets consistently browcured on the daily. Dude's a diva, and we're here starving for some ninjapr0n. Modern day tragedy, shameful as can be.

Go Capcom Go! Worship at the altar of Juri's bunions.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
what a giant load of BS.. MK11 is a complete game.. and despite some loud mouths it is an awesome game. Still with very high daily player counts.. much more than say Dragon Ball or some of the other games out there. Also at evo.. once again MK had the most variety in the roster for top 16 and top 8... so it is arguably one of the most balanced. These are facts.. go look up the evo events.. I'm so sick of all these fucking wankers spewing crap around here. If you do not like the game why don't you just fuck off.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
what a giant load of BS.. MK11 is a complete game.. and despite some loud mouths it is an awesome game. Still with very high daily player counts.. much more than say Dragon Ball or some of the other games out there. Also at evo.. once again MK had the most variety in the roster for top 16 and top 8... so it is arguably one of the most balanced. These are facts.. go look up the evo events.. I'm so sick of all these fucking wankers spewing crap around here. If you do not like the game why don't you just fuck off.
MK11 is ass.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
SF6 beta is a more komplete game than MK11 lulz. Instead of a komplete game, we get mobile garbo and a 3 min 30 year anniversary trailer. All the while, Boon's southern forehead gets consistently browcured on the daily. Dude's a diva, and we're here starving for some ninjapr0n. Modern day tragedy, shameful as can be.

Go Capcom Go! Worship at the altar of Juri's bunions.
Can't wait to get sf6.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Then came the beta...
It's a shame that someone with such a shit attitude toward the game apparently got a beta code. I really wanted to try it but didn't receive a code.

You are the only person I've seen thus far who didn't thoroughly enjoy the beta. I've never been more excited for a Street Fighter release.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
It's a shame that someone with such a shit attitude toward the game apparently got a beta code. I really wanted to try it but didn't receive a code.

You are the only person I've seen thus far who didn't thoroughly enjoy the beta. I've never been more excited for a Street Fighter release.
I'm just more curious because while they apparently don't like the game, they haven't really given any reason why they don't like the game.