What's new

MIX-UPS Keep your opponent guessing!

IIAvirus

Banned
If you want to keep your opponent guessing it great to do mix ups I dont see too many people do it tho its actually quite simple what i normally do is start off normal combos etc. when your opp. starts to catch on to you and starts blocking thats when you begin. i normally start with a low when they start blocking because my overhead leads to a 19 hit combo! so i dont thing there going to want to duck too much of course they still have their breaker but my meter builds the more they block! now hes gonna start standing and blocking thats when i go low again now he's guessing do i block low or hi thats when i jump in and after mid combo do a grab now hes thinking should i block low high or attack because he might grab me therefor leaving your opponent guessing! im not saying their is no way around this im just saying keep your opponent guessing! that will lead him to frustration he will panic and hopefully mess up. now im not saying change your whole game im just letting you know for a piece of mind. of course do what works for you projectiles etc. also try throwing a projectile when you know your opp. is going to block then suprize him with slid,teleport punch works very well dont spam it tho! and for anyone that is having trouble facing kung lao try waiting 1/ sec after he does his annoying spin to hit him leads to big combos and will keep him gussing weather he should do it or not but takes a while to get use to beacuse that spin is tricky and as for raiden %70 defense the rest offense! good luck to all! YOU ONLY GET SMARTER BY PLAYING A SMARTER OPPONENT! side note: punish teleporters with your biggest combos keep everyone guessing and questions or comments are always appreciated good luck!