What's new

Missile Oki In The Corner

Tweedy

Noob
You lose a little too much damage for my liking. You're basically spending an extra bar and if you get a throw off of this, you're only getting about 4 more percent than if you just finished the combo with no extra bar spent.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
You lose a little too much damage for my liking. You're basically spending an extra bar and if you get a throw off of this, you're only getting about 4 more percent than if you just finished the combo with no extra bar spent.
you can do it meterlessly with some risk to them crouch blocking it but then i suppose you can condition with B12 to get them blocking overhead.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Yea im not spending an extra bar for that, and the meterless rocket version they can just duck and not respect it since its a high. I'll take my max damage +8 hkd into 213 stagger pressure or bait and punish wakeups. Also tag me in future threads plz! Thanks!

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
tag please, idk if this is worth it. Maybe against someone like GA to beat out all wakeup options (does that even work)?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Won't characters with invincible wakeups (example: Crow's fireball) just wave their middle fingers at this though?
If they time it between the two rockets, it's still gonna blow up whatever button you press next even if the second one hits.
Just spitballing ideas. I want this to be a thing. Play him like a buffed Cyborg or something similar.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yea im not spending an extra bar for that, and the meterless rocket version they can just duck and not respect it since its a high. I'll take my max damage +8 hkd into 213 stagger pressure or bait and punish wakeups. Also tag me in future threads plz! Thanks!
Haven't been keeping up.. what combo/sequence are you referencing here?

Tag me in future please.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Won't characters with invincible wakeups (example: Crow's fireball) just wave their middle fingers at this though?
If they time it between the two rockets, it's still gonna blow up whatever button you press next even if the second one hits.
Just spitballing ideas. I want this to be a thing. Play him like a buffed Cyborg or something similar.
Bait the wakeup and get a combo out of it if they keep waking up lol.

Btw guys I'll be updating my finds with this tomorrow, there's some dirt here, it's worth it trust.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@CrazyFingers Tag me in future threads..

And yeah.. I think this would be good to maintain pressure safely, if you have the bar to spend... It might be situational, like to klose out a match or make a komeback. I'm not sure yet, I'll have to try it. I also don't know how much damage you're giving up to end with that ender (I don't practice on Firestorm) so it might be worth it.. Depends.