What's new

Minnesota Tourney

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
i took piece of mind from a few topics and figured id give it a shot. i live about a days driving distance from twin cities and a few on this forum live there. there a few others within driving distance that could make it if they got the gas. though maybe not enough to dent a ressurection in cab play, i figure it'd be a blast nonetheless. just an idea, but hopefully its not too pathetic. in the end, fuck it, i tried right? :)

any input would be awesome (figure umk3 obviously and other suggestions)

umm...you already said fuck it wtf? I will definitely DEFINITELY be there if there is a tournament. You set it up; I'll play. :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
nah i meant fuck it if no one wanted in. i got an older bro up in minneapple who was heavy mk in the day, hopefully i can rev him up again cuz hes got the info i need, unless someone else has arcade and cab locations of mn. i figured stuscott would want in also, maybe some other people that dont want to reveal their location online. also a few others that want to take a day off work/school for drivetime? (konqrr from utah, tim static, moody and ohio-ans...dont blame them if not, its a long drive lol) well see what happens, im sure a few mn locals may have interest as well.