What's new

Mileena the B**ch

Evrain

Noob
As someone who is almost always playing Mileena online I would say the wins that come in are not too bad. When those consecutive wins come in however, it's funny to see that some players don't actually rage against myself as the player, but as Mileena calling her "that b**tch" or "I hate that b**tch" or anything with that word in basically. Anyone else experience hate towards Mileena herself as opposed to yourself the player?

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
As someone who is almost always playing Mileena online I would say the wins that come in are not too bad. When those consecutive wins come in however, it's funny to see that some players don't actually rage against myself as the player, but as Mileena calling her "that b**tch" or "I hate that b**tch" or anything with that word in basically. Anyone else experience hate towards Mileena herself as opposed to yourself the player?
Just say come at bro or you mad? Shuts people up. And i use kung and trust he get A LOT of hate its just silly he created such a infamous legacy from day1

Kung Lao I can understand the hate. Especially online where you can literally do nothing about low hat string spam. Mileena... not so much. But yes, we all get those hate messages. Just ignore them, they'll go away.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i get so much hate mail for proper zoning with sai and aasai ,even when link the aasai to roll for 27%+ combos i still get "spammer" "only know one combo" "hacker" etc etc
if your going to stand full screen and just block of course im going to make you eat a million and one sai's
same if you jump instead of dash block,im going to roll away of telekick sai roll combo

i see it,if your playing mileena and your inbox full of hate you doing it right,much like with sindel

galindo

Noob
Kung Lao I can understand the hate. Especially online where you can literally do nothing about low hat string spam. Mileena... not so much. But yes, we all get those hate messages. Just ignore them, they'll go away.
Low hat string is easier to deal with than that stupid ex teleport sai.

Especially if you're using a character that can't follow up much after a d1

aj1701

Noob
Ya I've gotten some of those. Even got one after a close match when I was using kitty.. said she was a whore, lol.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ

If you crouch block and she does the sai you get a free uppercut. If she doesn't do a sai uppercut won't hit her though.

Evrain

Noob
If you crouch block and she does the sai you get a free uppercut. If she doesn't do a sai uppercut won't hit her though.
Funny that you mention this because by no means I am perfect with Mileena and I make some stupid mistakes at times (esp when desperate). Everytime I do tele, it's followed up by ias (its just done like second nature) so when they are crouch blocking I eat an uppercut. I think I need to stop throwing ias after tele if they are crouch blocking then!

Mileena is quite whorish, devious, sneaky, a bitch and every other negative name under the sun, but that is what makes her Mileena :D

If someone is sending rage mail with questions on how to deal with stuff, by all means answer unless they're insulting you personally. If it's rage for the sake of rage, again, ignore them.

How is online Lowhat string enders any better for you then? You still have to d1 poke to get breathing room, so if you can't follow a d1 with anything I don't see how it's easier. Add the the lag factor into it and you have a real problem.

galindo

Noob
If someone is sending rage mail with questions on how to deal with stuff, by all means answer unless they're insulting you personally. If it's rage for the sake of rage, again, ignore them.

How is online Lowhat string enders any better for you then? You still have to d1 poke to get breathing room, so if you can't follow a d1 with anything I don't see how it's easier. Add the the lag factor into it and you have a real problem.
i can down3 the low hat with anybody.
not with mileena though.

and also if i miss ill just get stuck on pressure with mileena again.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
i can down3 the low hat with anybody.
not with mileena though.

and also if i miss ill just get stuck on pressure with mileena again.
I don't see how its worse then low hat online. With the right lag 24 low hat repeated might as well be a block infinite and requires no meter. Ex telekick into sai is shouldn't be that hard to deal with. Just constantly block low against her and try fuzzy guarding the overhead, then whenever she does ex tk and sai's you get a free uppercut, even the slowest ones in the game will still hit her I think and other characters can get d1's into combo's.

I'm not sure how well d3 would work but theres no reason to use it when you have uppercut and d1.