What's new

Mileena Tag Team Thread

Well, I dunno too much about tag mode since i rarely find myself playing it. But when I do, I tend to use Sub Zero or Kitana as my partners.

I think Kitana gives that rushdown pressure Mileena can lack at times, while Mileena in turn provides counter-zoning to aid Kitana. As for Sub, well he slows the pace of the game down for the opponent so he's almost opposite of Mileena. This can be good too, since you have to completely different fighting styles for the opponent to try and adapt to.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Tags broken and certain characters when partnered to others give like 80% combos or something ridiculous. I think Kitana's good for this with her fan assists so if you can do them then why not lol? I use sektor with mileena whenever some1 challenges me to a tag battle which is kinda annoying but I accept anyway. His tag assist which is ff L1 is his Ex TU which is fast safe and leads into a combo so people will always feel its threat. You should be able to add it onto the end of some of Mileena's combo's too Im guessin.

Mileena on point with Kitana:

U4 U4 Tag 4 Fan 4 Lift dash dash B2 Fan dash Fan 4 DF2 = 47%

Can substitute 4's for 2's to make it easier but less damage.