What's new

mike's kabal

what were the combos he was doing for like 36 percent starting off with nomad? what were the strings he was dominating online tony with up close? ive used alot of other characters but after watching today i def wanna give kabal a shot

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
Mike, your Kabal was on fucking fire man, a real pleasure to watch. Keep repping Kabal! Your confirms last night were tight as.

what were the combos he was doing for like 36 percent starting off with nomad? what were the strings he was dominating online tony with up close? ive used alot of other characters but after watching today i def wanna give kabal a shot
Can someone answer this question plx ..thanks

Also, I would like to know how to use fireballs super fast while jumping back, like Michaelangleo was doing when zoning, he was not jumping full, just short jump back with super fast fireballs... how ?

instant fireball you press the command for the move right after jumping like with mileena and kitana when the projectile hits you in the face during her jump,but it will take you quite some time to master it.
btw i can play with kabal ,but i have never seen some one that fast playing him he is just scary good i wanna play against him :)