What's new

Midscreen setup to blow up wakeups

Not sure if this was already found yet but this is a simple setup to blow up most wakeups. The setup is b2 3xxdf2 (dash) 11xxflip kick. After you land the flip kick you either neutral jump or jump over the opponent to punish their wakeup. This setup works on Black Adam, Bat Girl, GL, Flash, MM, Deathstroke, WW, and Sinestro. I haven't tested all the wakeups yet. Let me know if you guys think this is useful or not.

edit: You have to punish batgirl with 113 after you neutral jump. I forgot to set the cpu to autoblock. Deathstroke's swordflip can be punished by traitxxmb ground blast b3 as soon as you land.

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Great find.

Would this work if you did B2 > 3 > Escrima Fury > B2 Flipkick? Im not at home right now so I can't test it.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
There's sorta something like this:

B2, 3, dF2, Dash, 113 xx ground spark.

The opponent can't tech roll it and it nets a little more damage then Sajam's setup.

I'm going to try your setup for some WUs to see how i like it. Nice post.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Nice.. Shit like this makes think we should just pm each other "D nation", so our opposing mu's have no clue what hit them :) Good stuff dude

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Just cause you beat me in a mirror you think ur good LOL!! Obviously you forgot the set before that.. @TheBoyBlunder His self inflicted ego betrays him ;)
Set before that?You mean the 3 games we played before it disconnected?
Bro, I barely remember our last set. I left after 10-3 cause I would've passed out from boredom.:cool:

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread. I respect @TheBoyBlunder too much and I know he would't want this to turn into another dick measuring contest. Even tho we already now what's up.

hold dat @Sajam

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Set before that?You mean the 3 games we played before it disconnected?
Bro, I barely remember our last set. I left after 10-3 cause I would've passed out from boredom.:cool:

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread. I respect @TheBoyBlunder too much and I know he would't want this to turn into another dick measuring contest. Even tho we already now what's up.

hold dat @Sajam

Like when i 10-2 ur shazz, 5-0 ur ww, 4-1 ur nw before you rage quit LOL Then you win 10-3 after not being on my xbox for 3 weeks, stay classy.

Back on topic.. Taking this goodness to the lab..

Ps.. Shazz, you seem angry, breathe in the good,,, then exhale the bad:joker:

@TheBoyBlunder This dude is only good with nw, in the nw mu LOL Look at how upset he is :(

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I love both of your dicks too much, so I'm going to have to make you guys hug it out and y'all gotta hold that. @Dja_Homies and I battle each other all the time on PSN so in the end its just to make us better and enjoy the game.

Our character isn't easy to play so I understand why these things happen. But lets stick, not split. we need that support for each other.

We got a live forum too, be happy we're not dead like the Cyborg or Ares forums. :DOGE

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is a simple hard knockdown setup. Flip kick is a hard kd like saff spin and does the same damage. You can do all the same bnb combos you ever did but end in f213 fk or f213 cs SS.

You know I've always thought why don't we end combos in flip kick. As shown here it cant blow up a lot of wakeups. I think that will be my combo ender midscreen instead of staff spin. Even though it's a hard knock down it sends them almost half screen. Hard to get setups off that.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
True true in the video. But flip kick on hit is a hard knock down. It can be substituted in al his combos in escrima when gravity isn't too high.
But this setup won't work if flipkick hits because there's too much recovery I believe