F3 J2 12SF (25%)
132 J2 12SF (25%)
B3 J3 J2 12SF (32%)
B1U2 F3 12SF (25%)
323 12SF (24%)
D2 J2 12SF (18%)
AA D2 J3 12SF (20%)
AA D2 B3 J3 12SF (24%)

All of these have been tested multiple times and do work when you have correct timing.

After any one of these combos you can double dash and follow up with a slightly charged F3 that will cross up your opponent. Works well against characters with one sided wakeups (GL lift) because you can whiff punish even after your cross up attempt whiffs

Last edited:

Crathen

Death is my business
Good stuff , trying this in practice mode and i can squeeze a few more % and wallcarry on certain starters , i'll post them when i got more time.

Seems like some wakeups that raises they character hurtbox make DS stay on the same side and gets hit by the wakeup but it's very nice to know especially the one from 323 12 sf.

Good stuff , trying this in practice mode and i can squeeze a few more % and wallcarry on certain starters , i'll post them when i got more time.

Seems like some wakeups that raises they character hurtbox make DS stay on the same side and gets hit by the wakeup but it's very nice to know especially the one from 323 12 sf.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.
I can see this working in hand with the ninja vortex, say you landed a 123 ender, you could crossover J1 into 323 12SF then go for your F3 cross up.