What's new

Breakthrough - Hat Trick Meterless damage increased (save your meter for breakers now)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

As some of you know, our current BnB is 25% with a hat trap, and 23% with a hard knockdown, and that is meterless, these combos aren't easy by any chance, but they can be done easy if you practice them, i already started and you will probably see me using these combos more and more in a near future until they become my current BnBs.

The these combos will help you save your meter for hatarang trades and breakers, making your hat trick a less meter dependable character and a more threatening one with more threatening one with lots of meter.

I know, ex call back still requires meter to be plus, but that is if you're playing rushdown with hat trick, and i strongly don't recommend to do this on some characters with this current meta, the next video will be something that can be used along with this stuff enhancing this same new strategy.

So as of now, any Hat Trick player that can do these non stop, will set a new milestone for the other to follow, and i can see these setting a new level for hat trick competitive wise, it might be something close to what Demo Sonya was before the nerfs execution wise.

@Youphemism
@just_2swift
@Carl
@ROG Moonspell
@myri
@False God Confirmed
@The PantyChrist
@ETC Mcfly
@YOMI FOREVER KING
@FCP/ EMP SCAR

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Cool vid. I actually posted something like this in the Kung Lao general discussion thread a while ago but got ignored like a red-headed stepchild.
Cool that you innovated it. It also works off of f23. F23xxdf1, run, standing 1xxdf2, b12xxdd2, ender.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Cool vid. I actually posted something like this in the Kung Lao general discussion thread a while ago but got ignored like a red-headed stepchild.
Cool that you innovated it. It also works off of f23. F23xxdf1, run, standing 1xxdf2, b12xxdd2, ender.
Standing 1 does less damage and has more float than s4 due the height, as i said before when you've posted this, change s1 with s4, has more reach and does more damage and the drop factor is just the same.

There is some hat trick players out there that used this combo before when s1 used to have that float, Paulo said it was a bug so he nerfed the float.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Standing 1 does less damage and has more float than s4 due the height, as i said before when you've posted this, change s1 with s4, has more reach and does more damage and the drop factor is just the same.

There is some hat trick players out there that used this combo before when s1 used to have that float, Paulo said it was a bug so he nerfed the float.
Yeah I know but with f23 it's impractical to use standing 4 because spin doesn't knock them up as higher. And what do you mean? I clearly used standing 4 after spin in the video 0_o
And yeah I know other players did something similar before. I credited the guy I got the idea from when I first posted it. YouTube name is Nicky15

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah I know but with f23 it's impractical to use standing 4 because spin doesn't knock them up as higher. And what do you mean? I clearly used standing 4 after spin in the video 0_o
And yeah I know other players did something similar before. I credited the guy I got the idea from when I first posted it. YouTube name is Nicky15
i though i watched your vid already, but it seems not, this combo was posted multiple times last week and i told to someone who posted to switch s1 with s4, i though it was you.
Although i dunno who Nicky15 is, pretty sure have seen this before MKXL there was a hat trick player who used a lot on his bnbs by using standing 1.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter

As some of you know, our current BnB is 25% with a hat trap, and 23% with a hard knockdown, and that is meterless, these combos aren't easy by any chance, but they can be done easy if you practice them, i already started and you will probably see me using these combos more and more in a near future until they become my current BnBs.

The these combos will help you save your meter for hatarang trades and breakers, making your hat trick a less meter dependable character and a more threatening one with more threatening one with lots of meter.

I know, ex call back still requires meter to be plus, but that is if you're playing rushdown with hat trick, and i strongly don't recommend to do this on some characters with this current meta, the next video will be something that can be used along with this stuff enhancing this same new strategy.

So as of now, any Hat Trick player that can do these non stop, will set a new milestone for the other to follow, and i can see these setting a new level for hat trick competitive wise, it might be something close to what Demo Sonya was before the nerfs execution wise.

@Youphemism
@just_2swift
@Carl
@ROG Moonspell
@myri
@False God Confirmed
@The PantyChrist
@ETC Mcfly
@YOMI FOREVER KING
@FCP/ EMP SCAR

Haha, I've been on to this since couple of days now since after every game and every wake up teleport I did was a failure. As I wrote just while ago we will need to maintain meterless damage so we can have more meter for breakers. I've already started to apply the 1121, spin combo - its not easy and it will take some time to get to into respectful consistency but this combo and other ones that are tight on execution will put us through a filter process. It reminds me of days of Kabal. There was tons of players but only few could maintain the upper level of offense (good understanding and execution cancel wise).

I will put down this 37% corner combo that its much harder but I will get it down and I believe that if anyone wants go against those Predators in TOP10 this might be crucial.

b321, spin, njp, hat out, 4, call back, back jump, jk, dive kick, 1121, spin (38%) or hat out for 37%

Its not mine, but I digged it somewhere.

Saltea Moonspell

So ive been last night onto some practicing that very first mid screen bnb (1122, spin) I have to say after a short session I started to land this bnb, By the time I finished two bottles of beer I got pretty good hang of it (on one side) jp dive kck kick is tricky, the window is tight. The corner I mentioned, works well as well.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So ive been last night onto some practicing that very first mid screen bnb (1122, spin) I have to say after a short session I started to land this bnb, By the time I finished two bottles of beer I got pretty good hang of it (on one side) jp dive kck kick is tricky, the window is tight. The corner I mentioned, works well as well.
I can already do it on the left side, now currently practicing on the right side.

the jk is tricky but you can still get the iadk easily in this combo making it 1% less with all enders.

Saltea Moonspell

I can already do it on the left side, now currently practicing on the right side.

the jk is tricky but you can still get the iadk easily in this combo making it 1% less with all enders.
I always start to practice the right side, even when I am left handed :D LOL

And i've managed to get down the two call back combo pretty fast. In croner it works like a charm, at mid screen I still need some work but its solid. The thing about it, it could be applied only when KL is really close to opponent. Right after a raw hat out. I've tried to do 1,hat out and the combo fails :(