StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Google Doc format of MK11 gear option location

courtesy of user
mysterybeatzuk

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Allllll that stuff and still no “Inner Circle” skin for Jade :(

I just wish I could get confirmation from someone on where to get it. “Krypt” is just too vague. Shrine, refilled soul chests, etc...

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
Allllll that stuff and still no “Inner Circle” skin for Jade :(

I just wish I could get confirmation from someone on where to get it. “Krypt” is just too vague. Shrine, refilled soul chests, etc...
I’m in the same boat, except I’m looking for “The Warrior’s Ferocious Blades” gear for Baraka. They’re my favorites (plus I used them during the beta and stress test). It wasn’t on this guide either. I know it’s in the Krypt, but where? Shrine? Chest? Soul cache? I’ve heard that finding Baraka’s second fatality is bugged (like people have gone through the entire Krypt and they don’t have it), so I’m wondering if the blades are also bugged.

Amirluc

Kaballin'
I’m in the same boat, except I’m looking for “The Warrior’s Ferocious Blades” gear for Baraka. They’re my favorites (plus I used them during the beta and stress test). It wasn’t on this guide either. I know it’s in the Krypt, but where? Shrine? Chest? Soul cache? I’ve heard that finding Baraka’s second fatality is bugged (like people have gone through the entire Krypt and they don’t have it), so I’m wondering if the blades are also bugged.
I'm one of those people without Baraka's second fatality :mad:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Helpful but There's missing skins like Liu Kang's Young Justice and Raiden's Mythologies, Earthrealm's protector(in story game skin) etc so I'm going to assume these are within chests by luck or the donate shrine. Also, I would change the name to Goro's Treasure Chamber. He lists it as "Fortress Treasure Chamber" that could confuse people, especially if they're new.

I'm one of those people without Baraka's second fatality :mad:
lol I got his the first few days, and I don't play him lol but that's what they do. NRS trolls you, character you play you don't get stuff you want.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Helpful but There's missing skins like Liu Kang's Young Justice and Raiden's Mythologies, Earthrealm's protector(in story game skin) etc so I'm going to assume these are within chests by luck or the donate shrine. Also, I would change the name to Goro's Treasure Chamber. He lists it as "Fortress Treasure Chamber" that could confuse people, especially if they're new.

lol I got his the first few days, and I don't play him lol but that's what they do. NRS trolls you, character you play you don't get stuff you want.
it's a google doc so people can add to it as the info is discovered. just keep checking it ???

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Man... I have those, but I couldn’t tell you where I got them. Had ‘em for a while I think. My newest favorite is Raging Warmonger’s Korakata. I don’t think I’ll be changing from those, lol.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
In the Krypt with Kollector, his items don’t repeat right? They only correspond to one piece of gear or skin? Or do I have to keep on grinding for specific items?

Nice! But I don't see how to get Sub-Zero's Tundra skin. I'm still looking for it in the Krypt. I'm basically just donating 100,000 koins to the shrine at this point.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
In the Krypt with Kollector, his items don’t repeat right? They only correspond to one piece of gear or skin? Or do I have to keep on grinding for specific items?
No Kollector's items are not restocked. Maybe the konsumables are but each gear/skin trade item works only once.

wtf is mega gear?
The "mega" is as in "big" as in this is a big guide to finding gears and skins in MK11.

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I just got those Baraka Arm Blades, I got them from a soul vault. If it matters (probably doesn't) it was from one of the ones behind the Warrior's Shrine in the Courtyard.

Does ANYONE know how to obtain Sub-Zero's Hailstone skin? It's driving me fucking crazy.
I have it but don't remember exactly where I got it. What's it say on the unlock requirement?

Last edited:
I remember I really wanted a Jax skin but at the time didn’t have the right material. Once I got the material I waited until the time kollector was there and would go up to him, see what was in his inventory, then back out and come back until the skin was there. It worked but it took a few tries before it popped up again