What's new

Mechwarrior Online

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
NRF CharlieMurphy

And it's even more funny considering the fact that the mech that I've been maining IS, in fact, an Awesome.
hah

Seriously .... non of the mechs they have now interest me in the least.

I may start playing a bit when the clan ones make appearances.

but that'll have a whole new round of weapons balancing (even though clan tech was just plain superior at the time).

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
NRF CharlieMurphy

And it's even more funny considering the fact that the mech that I've been maining IS, in fact, an Awesome.

Sign up and join the Comstar Irregulars: http://comstarirregulars.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=464

We just had a launch party last night - ~90 people doing scrambles together and a few groups dropping 12's in our teamspeak channel. Some of the MWO Devs were dropping with us, giving out premium time codes and such.

We do scrambles on Tuesday evenings starting @ 830 EST and I believe a weekly event on Mondays as well. Sign up on the forums, let people know who you are and your in game name and such, and we'll getcha into the teamspeak channel.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I've been faction hopping a few times in this game. But I think that I've finally decided on a faction:

House Kurita.

And it is totally because their symbol reminds me of the Mortal Kombat logo.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
So I've been faction hopping a few times in this game. But I think that I've finally decided on a faction:

House Kurita.

And it is totally because their symbol reminds me of the Mortal Kombat logo.

That House soon becomes teh Draconis Combine

Interesting

I was in a clan long ago that used this symbol

You have good tastes.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

That House soon becomes teh Draconis Combine

Interesting

I was in a clan long ago that used this symbol

You have good tastes.
Hehe, yeah, I figured as much as their logo is the same between the two of them. Though, I fully admit that I am rather rusty on my Battletech lore.

But I do like how the DC / Kurita roll. They're basically samurai in battlemechs, lol

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Still a no-go on MWO... Tried a bunch of different drivers, still the same issue

I GUESS IT'S POKAYMANS FOR ME

NB Semi Evil Ryu

If you pre-ordered your Clan mechs, today is the day that you get them.

I dropped $55 for my Mad Cat, and I'm not ashamed of it! :p