What's new

Tech MB Trait throw

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
So you can do this...Well he has another wake up option now. o.0, that and you now have something to get out of d+1 pressure c;

Edit: Credits to ll Nooby ll for finding it first. c;

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I mentioned this in my Knockdown Throw Traps thread thing. But no one seemed to have read that ;)

But as for its utility I think you are spot on. For the douchers spamming +frame D1s (Nightwing) EX Grab is nice, I feel that you should try and backdash away first. Since all they need to do is jump over the Grab and then hit you with a short hop attack into a combo (NIGHTWING!!!).

I feel that on wake up if you have enough time to do EX F3 and absorb their wake up, then you should do that since it nets more damage then Grab.

This is all theory BTW so I might be completely wrong, but yeah.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I mentioned this in my Knockdown Throw Traps thread thing. But no one seemed to have read that ;)

But as for its utility I think you are spot on. For the douchers spamming +frame D1s (Nightwing) EX Grab is nice, I feel that you should try and backdash away first. Since all they need to do is jump over the Grab and then hit you with a short hop attack into a combo (NIGHTWING!!!).

I feel that on wake up if you have enough time to do EX F3 and absorb their wake up, then you should do that since it nets more damage then Grab.

This is all theory BTW so I might be completely wrong, but yeah.
I honestly didn't read it, I'm sorry. x-x Credits go to you, I was thinking more along the lines of against Green Arrow using his d+1~trait arrow shenanigans.

EDIT: Actually, can someone disprove Nooby's theory of Nightwing being able to jump on reaction from the d+1 spam on Nightwing? I don't think it's possible but I could be wrong.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I honestly didn't read it, I'm sorry. x-x Credits go to you, I was thinking more along the lines of against Green Arrow using his d+1~trait arrow shenanigans.

EDIT: Actually, can someone disprove Nooby's theory of Nightwing being able to jump on reaction from the d+1 spam on Nightwing? I don't think it's possible but I could be wrong.
he's +4... on block... so yeah he probably can.