What's new

[May 23, 2013] Brutality - May 2013 (Cincinnati, OH)

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org

Ready to dive into the nether realm at Arcade Legacy? Well if you are interested in Injustice: Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat 9 and/or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 then this is going to be the monthly series for you!

Facebook Event Page: Click Here

Things are small for now, in the hopes that we will be able to build a strong competitive foundation and hopefully attract new players to the scene.

- - - COSTS - - -
Fight Night Regular Venue Fee: $5
IJ Singles (PS3): $2 Entry
TTT2 Singles (PS3) $2 Entry
MK9 Singles (PS3): $2 Entry
UMK3 Singles (PS3): $1 Entry

- - - SCHEDULE - - -
7pm - MK9 & UMK3
8pm - IJ & TTT2

- - - PRIZES - - -
- IJ Singles -
1st Place - $10 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place - $5 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $5 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place -$5
5th Place Tie - $2 each

- TTT2 Singles -
1st Place - $5 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place -$2 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $2 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place - 1 Free Drink from AL (paid by me)

- MK9 Singles -
1st Place - $5 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place -$2 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $2 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place - 1 Free Drink from AL (paid by me)

- UMK3 Singles -
1st Place - $2 + %60 of buy-in
2nd Place - $2 + 40% of buy-in
3rd Place - 1 Free Drink from AL (paid by me)

If you defeat McLov1ns in a UMK3 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate McLov1ns from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat JetM in an IJ tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate JetM from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat me (Nathan Shields) in a MK9 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate me from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat Mike Slucher in a TTT2 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate Mike from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

- - - RULES - - -
All PowerUp rules will be in effect for this event.
http://www.powerupfighters.com/tournament/rules/

I will disqualify you if you hold up the bracket. We have limited time and setups, so please be courteous to your fellow players and your humble tournament organizer. Be active in wanting to know when you matches are and stay in the area. Thank you : )

Convenient copy/paste of Injustice ruleset:
*Interactables and Transitions set to ON.
*Random stage select at the start, based on what appears in the Character Select screen’s background. Loser can choose from three options: 1) Rematch with current stage and character. 2) Return to Character Select for a new random stage to be selected in the background. 3) Return to Character Select for a new character and a new random stage to be selected in the background.

- - - STREAM - - -
http://www.twitch.tv/arcadelegacy

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Oh hold up, this is the day before UFGT 9 and I will probably be up there in Chicago when this event will be going on. As will multiple others, I'm assuming.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Yeah that Thursday is just the best one for me to organize on given all the other travel I'm doing for different family events. All are welcome to come, so don't be shy if you're not going to UFGT9 : )

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
TTT2 has been added to the Brutality lineup! Prizes are at the MK9 level and the bounty will most likely be on Sluch.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Please note the revised start times for different tournaments:

7pm: MK9 & UMK3
8pm: IJ & TTT2