What's new

Matchup vs Raiden

Evrain

Noob
I played a good Raiden just now and I coudn't win him at all! (Not even with the almighty d4 lol) Joke aside, I feel like I can't do anything against him as Mileena. He blocks my tele kicks and ball roll all day and teleports about, jumping over me etc doing those combos that end in superman. I can't get a hit in when close as his tele is too fast for me to even try get a start up! Basically he just gave me a severe arse whooping. It's very frustrating and I just gave up in the end.

Any tips for good Raiden players? It kinda feels like he matches Mileena in the guessing game and mix up department.

In all honesty I've only fought offline Raiden twice. (One of those was Black Mamba, but he doesn't main Raiden.)

But the one tip I can give so far is at range, do iAS and buffer FORWARD down+4. The sai will bait a teleport and then once he does your inputs will flip and you'll be able to roll punish the teleport.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
If you hit him w/D4, and he tries superman, another D4 will actually beat him. Makes no sense but it will save your life. Be roachy. Your D4 owns anything he has. Use it, abuse it, and try to bait out impatient supermans. This is a hard match

BuddthaGreat

C88 BuddThaGr8
also when he teleports d+3 will catch instantly then d+4 to push back...if you block the superman u+4 will catch everytime once you catch him a couple of times he wont pressure so much