oBryant

Apprentice
Utilizing training mode:
To find out what wake up moves are punishable set the AI to

Block mode ( Auto )
Movement Mode: ( stand )
Roll mode on: ( ON )
wakeup attack: ( ON )

Knock down the character and wait to block/punish his Wake up Reversal move.

Punishing mashers: This game is very sensitive, you must be precise on pushing buttons and doing combos otherwise the wrong whiffed move can be punished by a a devastating X-Ray attack and or Combo/to X-ray.

Basic hit confirms: As to my knowledge and what I have gathered so far, every character (or most) have 3 special moves and basic attacks that hit med, high and low. mixing up your block strings with different specials/basic attacks/grabs/counter hit chain combo setups (yes I just did that).

mixing up your block strings: Each character that I have used so far has at least one combo that is a quick 3 hitter that can be confirmed into either a low attack if opponent is blocking high, a basic attack that requires a standing block (none that connect as a combo so far), or a throw, which requires to be teched or counter hit.

counter hit: Some characters have moves that start up a faster then an other. The speed of the moves are calculated by frames. (duh) unlike sf, "counter hit does not appear on the screen like on sf4"

OMG RUN JABS!!!: nah j/k. but really, when a character is in juggle state, use :FP>dash:BLK repeat to juggle your opponent into corners and combo into higher damage. you can cancel dashes with everthing. unless it has too many start up frames.

I'll wright more later. Tell me what you think and please feel free to edit/add or dispute.

currently editing.