What's new

marvel still changing. Today...Iron Man

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Iron man the final of the big 3 received his changes today.

New silver suit:
Cool he changes/upgrades his suit everymonth

Moving from New York to San Francisco:
No more fantastic four and avengers? X men? Utopia?

Title is "Superior Iron Man" they're going to ramp up the anti heroism. Still a good Guy but "hard to like. Just like superior Spiderman"
Umm I liked the superior Spiderman. And good luck making people dislike Iron Man

No HUGE changes because of Robert downey jrs. Popularity as Tony stark. He's basically the reason the marvel cinematic universe survived cause honestly the only good movies in the franchise were Iron man, Iron man 3, Winter soilder, and the Avengers

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/16/marvels-avengers-now-captain-america-is-black-thor-is-female-iron-man-has-a-new-suit/

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

New silver suit:

Title is "Superior Iron Man" they're going to ramp up the anti heroism. Still a good Guy but "hard to like. Just like superior Spiderman"
Umm I liked the superior Spiderman. And good luck making people dislike Iron Man

No HUGE changes because of Robert downey jrs. Popularity as Tony stark. He's basically the reason the marvel cinematic universe survived cause honestly the only good movies in the franchise were Iron man, Iron man 3, Winter soilder, and the Avengers

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/16/marvels-avengers-now-captain-america-is-black-thor-is-female-iron-man-has-a-new-suit/
Ahhhh, nothing like ridiculous opinions to color up a thread.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
im cool with all the changes its a nice change to marvel imo....im probably getting all 3 books now because im intrigued. i wasnt getting any of the three before but not they have my attention.

change can be a good thing and im excited

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
This I don't get. "Tony Stark is also getting a big change: he's in a silver suit and a dick now!". I wouldn't call this news worthy, but I'm glad Tony is still around.

And yeah, I think the movies are probably the reason he's still Stark, but meh

TATAKAE

Punishment by knee of justice

New silver suit:

Idk....really? Those movies? I liked winter soilder but if RDJ is the thing saving the franchise right now what about iron man 2?

gdf

Noob
Iron Man changed suits plenty of times in the 60s, E.G. he started out grey. Then became gold, then got a redesign (multiple).

He's always been a typecast as a smug jerk, a corporate scumbag if you will, and I read that Stan Lee's job was to make him into a likeable character to begin with. IMO just take away his charm and wit, and they get what they want.

That being said, he's always been my favorite Marvel character and I can't wait to see what they have in store for him next.