What's new

Tech Martian Manhunter Tech : The Martian Mulligan by Mr_Gildough

Viable or not?

• Total voters
This is basically a trick you could do off of the hard knockdown mb phase shift (MBbf2) causes on your opponents in combination with MMH's MB air dash.

In this video I do: 22b3, ji3, db3, 22, MB bf2 ~ forward instant air dash, MB airdash(backwards), and land his j1 immediately connecting a combo afterwards.

What do you guys think? There may be better set ups out there, but none I have laid my eyes on as of yet. This may be new - if it isn't, my bad lol

Let me know what you guys think!

Greetings from Injustice Philippines :)

Edit: Added a new video showcasing the options after landing the cross up.

If you did a real combo instead of the j1 teleport it would be cool.
Yep, that's definitely possible. You can either do j1, b1 into combo, etc, etc.. Point of the video is really just that cross up. The possibilities after landing that cross up, I leave up to you :)

Orrrr fine.. Maybe I'll just make a new video when I get up tomorrow :p

JnTonioo

Yurp
u dont have to do use meter for bf2, after u do the regular bf2 its a hard knock down so as soon as they fall jus dash in and do ur double cross up ive been doin this for a while this can also be a triple cross up with one bar lol , i got record it to show u but this is good jus 2 much meter.

u dont have to do use meter for bf2, after u do the regular bf2 its a hard knock down so as soon as they fall jus dash in and do ur double cross up ive been doin this for a while this can also be a triple cross up with one bar lol , i got record it to show u but this is good jus 2 much meter.

will test that out.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Added a new video, let me know what you think.
im not here to be a dick just tryin to help u out , that combo u did try this instead
22b3, f2d3 MB martian grab, b3, ji3 db3 f12 MB phase shift does 45-47%
i use regular phase at the end and do ji ff 2 db3d
i do like the MB set up though its about time people start making vids of all the crazy air stuff he can do after a kd

im not here to be a dick just tryin to help u out , that combo u did try this instead
22b3, f2d3 MB martian grab, b3, ji3 db3 f12 MB phase shift does 45-47%
i use regular phase at the end and do ji ff 2 db3d
i do like the MB set up though its about time people start making vids of all the crazy air stuff he can do after a kd

That's a good combo and all, but wouldn't work so well with this set up because of the meter usage.

Outside of it though, it's great!

Also, I agree with the latter. Ever since REO privatised his account, my martian has been struggling for progress. Not sure why tech has been so scarce lately considering what this character can do.