What's new

Martian Manhunter Match Analysis - f/Reo, KT Smith, Classy Sasquatch/KDZ

Sabin

Elder God
It's been a while since I've done a match analysis for Injustice - this one is long overdue! Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite DLC chars to date - really liking his playstyle and long stretchy arms. It's only been a week since he came out, and world class player Reo has picked him up. Hopefully the MMH community (and myself, since he's new, I don't know everything) can learn something from the video and it sparks some good discussion. Check out the video with some additional info after the break!

Of the matches I analyzed, I enjoyed Reo vs KT Smith the most. I play both chars and I feel GL is a midrange dominant monster - MMH can only cover that area when he's traited up. KT Smith is competent, so it's interesting.

Thank you to Shock and the KombatNetwork guys for letting me use their footage. You guys already know - Make sure to support KombatNetwork! This tournament was impromptu and under the radar - so it's another good way to bring what they're doing to light!

Original tournament video:
http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/440463673

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
God damn. REO already has some really dirty shit for MMH. I love this character. I'd venture to say he's the best NRS DLC character they've ever done, including anyone in MK9. Once he's fleshed out, I think J'onn will be an absolute monster in this game.