What's new

[Mar 16, 2013] ReSe Monthly Regional (Charlotte, North)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactiks

Noob
ReSe Regional For March 16th

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC
28223-0001
I will have a map and video up for you guys to make it easy for you to find. That will be coming soon.

This is the first Tourney for the RanBats for The Fall Classic!! Come out and get a head start on your points!!

March's tourney is 2 weeks before FR so to get you guys ready for it I am working on getting some good/new competition for you guys to practice and level up. I will announce them as they are confirmed. Since I can't go to Final Round I have to live vicariously through you guys

Registration is live and if you register by February 17th you will get venue for only $8. It will go back up to $10 Sunday night and continue until it closes on March 10th. It will be $15 at the door so save yourself the $5 and preregister

POT BONUS!!!
Marvel and AE both will get a $250 pot bonus when they hit a 40 man bracket.
Brawl and Melee will get a $100 pot bonus when they hit a 30 man bracket.

I will have more announcements as they develop.

Again, Thanks so much for everyone's support in making ReSe what it is.

All event details, rules and registration are here: www.resetourney.com/tournaments

IMPROTANT UPDATE!!!!!!
Marvel, SFxT, 3S, and SF4 will all be run on the XBOX360 as it's default system. So that means...

ALL CAPCOM FIGHTERS ARE NOW ON THE 360!!!!

REGISTRATION

EVENTS PAGE ON FACEBOOK

RESE WEBSITE

Ssj4Crisis_x

Apprentice
MK usually starts at three, but we're working on the streaming schedule right now. May happen alittle later to make sure MK is on stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.