What's new

[Mar 16, 2013] $1100 In Pot Bonuses!! ReSe Monthly Regional (Charlotte, NC)

Tactiks

Noob
ReSe Regional For March 16th

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC
28223-0001
I will have a map and video up for you guys to make it easy for you to find. That will be coming soon.

March's tourney is 2 weeks before FR so to get you guys ready for it I am working on getting some good/new competition for you guys to practice and level up. I will announce them as they are confirmed. Since I can't go to Final Round I have to live vicariously through you guys ;)

Registration is live and if you register by February 17th you will get venue for only $8. It will go back up to $10 Sunday night and continue until it closes on March 10th. It will be $15 at the door so save yourself the $5 and preregister ;)

POT BONUS!!!
$1100 in bonuses to be given out:

Marvel will get a $250 pot bonus when it hits a 40 man bracket.

Either AE or SFxT will get $250: Whichever one hits 40 man bracket and has the larger number gets the bonus!!

TTT2 gets $250 when it hits a 40 man bracket

MK gets $150 bonus when it hits 30 man bracket

Brawl and Melee will get a $100 pot bonus when they hit a 30 man bracket. I will add $50 for every additional 10 entrants over 30 ppl for Smash Bros.

I will have more announcements as they develop.

Again, Thanks so much for everyone's support in making ReSe what it is.

All event details, rules and registration are here: www.resetourney.com/tournaments

IMPROTANT UPDATE!!!!!!
Marvel, SFxT, 3S, and SF4 will all be run on the XBOX360 as it's default system. So that means...

ALL CAPCOM FIGHTERS ARE NOW ON THE 360!!!!