What's new

Manhunter/Flash bug

Not sure if this has been posted before, but there's a bug I found that doesn't seem to be on anyone else I've tried. When you do Flash's Flying Uppertcut (DB3) to Martian Manhunter when the two are standing directly next to one another, Flash goes right through Manhunter's legs and won't hit him.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Not sure if this has been posted before, but there's a bug I found that doesn't seem to be on anyone else I've tried. When you do Flash's Flying Uppertcut (DB3) to Martian Manhunter when the two are standing directly next to one another, Flash goes right through Manhunter's legs and won't hit him.

That's not a bug.. Martian has telepathy and reads Flash's mind before he does it.

Something I was trying to explain to Krayzie...

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Flash's charges get through against every floating characters when using too close : BA, mmh, superman, GL, sinestro etc... That is a flash glitch still not fixed since day1.

Flash's charges get through against every floating characters when using too close : BA, mmh, superman, GL, sinestro etc... That is a flash glitch still not fixed since day1.

Odd, I tried it with Supes and GL and he didn't pass through them.