What's new

Mains hurt my brain!

What's up everyone, as you can see this is another "omgz hoo should I bee?!".

Now for what ever reason I'm finding it tough to find someone who will help me with bad matchups. I have played a few characters, some better than others, so here's what I've been thinking.

I main Sub Zero almost exclusively and have played around with almost the entire cast.

I've been working on Mileena and reptile recently aswell, but I would like everyone's opinion. I've shortened my list of who I'm interested in, but always open for suggestions.

Kabal
Kitana
Cyrax
JC
Lui Kang
Kung Lao (I feel debilitated with him)

I mainly have bad matches with Kitana and smoke, but really depends on the op.

Lol just sayin n I ain't no troll or full of myself ya bastard just thought ur post needed a response it so empty in here :(

arydious

Noob
if your on PSN i can help you out with the smoke match up. I am a pretty decent smoke, obviously pending the connection, but i dont lose to often lol.

Also note i dont have many games online because most of my games have all been offline, i think im only at about 600 online or so

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
me and a few of my friends will play if ya like i play a few of those characters and so do my friends? send me a pm or a friend request if interested

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
So you gave up on sonya? last time i played you, you were messing around with sonya. Seems u didnt do too bad with her...

Spletty

Grandmaster
liu kang has easy bnbs, kabal is fun as hell but takes a lot of practice to get the hang of the ndcs, kung lao is kung lao, cyrax is a lot of fun and doesnt take much to learn high damage combos.

but id say play jax, shang or quan :D