What's new

Main: Quick & Simple Poll (let's simplify the "main" question)

Noob
I am totally amp'ed for Swamp Thang.

But I will main the best looking character on the top of the Tier List.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There is nothing wrong in picking more than one character, we don't owe anyone anything at all, specially when the character you want to main ends up being shit.

myri

Time Warrior
Characters I will play upon release (in order of importance): Poison Ivy, Batman, Joker, Captain Cold, Scarecrow, Swamp Thing, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Black Canary, Catwoman, Doctor Fate, Bane, Gorilla Grodd, Supergirl, Robin, Atrocitus.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Black Canary, Green Arrow, Aquaman, captain cold, Robin, are the ones i'm looking forward to, if i get Injustice 2.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
If Spawn doean't make it..and I survive that shocking news.

In order:

Supergirl(Main): Rushdown, good zoning and counter zoning, will counter pick with her against any and all Dr. Fate players.

Dr. Fate(Co-Main): Love the character. Love the lore behind him, love his design and abilities, his trait maybe one of the brokest if it can.make interactables hit even harder....(some are unblockable mind you). Other then that he's my Mournful of Inj2. Supergirl is my Kitana in terms of all-aroundness. Dr. Fate is my zoning and counter zoning wetdream

Firestorm: Looks dope as shit but till I learn more he will say as number 3-5.

Captain Atom: Will contend with Supergirl if announced and worth it. If he does excel in anything my top 2 can do then he will say a counter pick, casual, or surprise pick to throw enemies off.

Darkseid: Cause he should hit hard, move slow, shot lasers, air dash and have command grab.

Robin: Unblockables

Captain Cold: Zoning/Maybe hard to blockables

Wonder Women: Meh..i miss the airdash.

Flash:Supreme rushdown for people that are known to struggle against the mix. Pure counter pick.

I voted for Robin but I'm 90% sure I'll end up changing my mind once I have time to play with all the characters. Part of me hopes that Poison Ivy clicks with me because, well, redheads.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Unless they totally butcher him, my mouth is going to be dry from spitting on so many tombs.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Catwoman.

Then ideally Ivy and whoever else clicks with me among the new blood. Would like to add at least 2 of the new characters to my arsenal.

I want a poll to see who is disappointed that we only get 1 Super Move. Compare MKX vs Injustice 2

MKX 2-3 Fatalities/ 8-10 Brutalities/ 1 x X-Ray/ 5 x Faction Kills/ Stage Brutalities/Fatalities vs Injustice 2 1 x Super Move and you're opponent stands up then takes a knee WTF?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I want a poll to see who is disappointed that we only get 1 Super Move. Compare MKX vs Injustice 2

MKX 2-3 Fatalities/ 8-10 Brutalities/ 1 x X-Ray/ 5 x Faction Kills/ Stage Brutalities/Fatalities vs Injustice 2 1 x Super Move and you're opponent stands up then takes a knee WTF?
Brutalities weren't shown till almost release, no?
Maybe they have something hidden, Gear Supers or specific requirements to do a different super ending animation.