What's new

Match Footage - Blood God Madzin Blood God @EGP Finals.

Last edited:

Harry Otter

Zoning Master
I hate Shinnok... =(

I usually don't cry about nerfing a character but a good Shinnok always shuts me down. >.<

Thanks for the matches! Very helpful.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Pig at esl w Madzin

Pig : "use blood god it'll work I promise"

Madzin: "angry German response"

Pig: " dudeeeeeee I'm serious"

Madzin : "it'll never work pig you're crazy man"

@Madzin ill accept that apology any second now ;)
Scott at ESL w Pig

Scott: Pig man, don't pick Tremor, I can just feel that he's gonna be a bill

Pig: "Angry 'murican response"

Scott: Duuuude trust me, Kenshi is your man and he's probably better than Tremor

Pig: Thanks Scott you crazy son of a bitch. Let me buy you a beer because you're the best Kenshi and your footsies are S+. There's never anything wrong with what you say. EVER.

@Pig Of The Hut I'll expect $100 via paypal ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Scott at ESL w Pig

Scott: Pig man, don't pick Tremor, I can just feel that he's gonna be a bill

Pig: "Angry 'murican response"

Scott: Duuuude trust me, Kenshi is your man and he's probably better than Tremor

Pig: Thanks Scott you crazy son of a bitch. Let me buy you a beer because you're the best Kenshi and your footsies are S+. There's never anything wrong with what you say. EVER.

@Pig Of The Hut I'll expect $100 via paypal ;)

mattnin

Noob
Nice BG. What combo was he trying for in the corner? It kept getting broken.

I saw b14, ex sunstone, d1, 11 and here it keeps getting broken. Was he going for just a 114, air throw maybe or something even more?

Last edited:

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
his blood god is great.played him a few times online and when he hits he hits hard

mattnin

Noob
I love the madzin Blood God and watching that video has definitely helped my game. I believe the madzin corner combo he kept going for was b122, ex sunstone, d1, 114, air throw. You can substitute the air throw for ex air throw for two bars and continue into 21 or b12, air throw for 52% before crystal.

This is pretty much in the Kahnbo thread btw