What's new

Madcatz MK layout

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Does anybody here know where can I find it? It's about the same as the classic MK layout but a little bit more "ergonomic".

I'm asking for this since I loved Timberwolf's custom MK stick layout, which has some sort of mix between MK's and SF's. If anybody has it I'd highly appreciate it. I'm building my custom hitbox(24mm buttons) and I'm brainstorming the buttons' layout since I gotta drill the holes tomorrow or so.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Does anybody here know where can I find it? It's about the same as the classic MK layout but a little bit more "ergonomic".

I'm asking for this since I loved Timberwolf's custom MK stick layout, which has some sort of mix between MK's and SF's. If anybody has it I'd highly appreciate it. I'm building my custom hitbox(24mm buttons) and I'm brainstorming the buttons' layout since I gotta drill the holes tomorrow or so.
I actually am trying to sell one of them. Its brand new too.

check it out:

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

1 brand new Mad Catz Combat Panel. $30

Dont like the price then make me an offer!!
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?8190-The-Static-FOR-SALE-Thread-V2

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
I actually am trying to sell one of them. Its brand new too.

check it out:

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?8190-The-Static-FOR-SALE-Thread-V2
Damn man that looks cool. It's almost what I need (those are 30mm buttons, my custom hitbox will be using 24mm ones) but since I live in Peru I don't think I could make it in time (I want my product finished asap!)

However, I wish you best of luck selling it and if you could please get the measures between fight buttons it'd rock for me. Or at least get a straight clean picture :p
thank you anyway.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Damn man that looks cool. It's almost what I need (those are 30mm buttons, my custom hitbox will be using 24mm ones) but since I live in Peru I don't think I could make it in time (I want my product finished asap!)

However, I wish you best of luck selling it and if you could please get the measures between fight buttons it'd rock for me. Or at least get a straight clean picture :p
thank you anyway.
Its basically the SF 8 button layout, just the block button falls in the middle

i'll try to get more if this doesnt help enough

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Its basically the SF 8 button layout, just the block button falls in the middle

i'll try to get more if this doesnt help enough
Orly? I'm converting measures and all sorta stuff. I feel kinda silly now. All I want is a clean in-front pic. I'm not sure if both top pushbuttons are in a straight line or a diagonal.

thanks again.