What's new

Question Love Mail.....

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
So here's the thing.....

I was Online, having a series with this guy, quite even, furious matches.

Afterwards, I started getting messages from him. As it had been a pretty brutal beatdown, I thought that it would be the usual hate mail stuff. Except it was thing's like......

What's your name? Where do you live? I love you xxxx

Has this ever happened before?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Reverse trolling...through hugs. Yeah I've gotten similar things in the past though they're few and far between.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
The closest thing I've got to any sort of romantic mail was when a Doomsday player cussed me out after I 5-0'd him and threatened to find out where I live and rape me after he came home from the club. Ah. So charming :rolleyes: I saved the message. I'm probably going to frame it.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
One other gentleman claimed he knew karate and was going to assault me. I laughed at his improper spelling and descriptions of how he was gonna put me against the wall, until I saw his profile and realized he lives in my neighboring city here in New England.

I've been living in fear going on 4 months now. You can definitely feel the love in the air.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
One other gentleman claimed he knew karate and was going to assault me. I laughed at his improper spelling and descriptions of how he was gonna put me against the wall, until I saw his profile and realized he lives in my neighboring city here in New England.

I've been living in fear going on 4 months now. You can definitely feel the love in the air.
Goddammit Rick. Fiancée is sleeping, so my belly laugh is NOT something I can do right now, even though I want to.