What's new

LOTF kabal

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I watched the fly vs pig video in its entirety and I think you're skarlett is looking really good. I hope you stick with her for evo.

Yea ive only been playing him for 3 in a half 4 months or so, just broke threw with him after so long of not being able to grasp his execution.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yea ive only been playing him for 3 in a half 4 months or so, just broke threw with him after so long of not being able to grasp his execution.
I realized that I have to be in a temperature controlled room to play him at his best. My hands have to be warm, but not sweaty, my body has to be comfortable and I have to have played like 5-10 games before I really get him going.

its sad really.

I realized that I have to be in a temperature controlled room to play him at his best. My hands have to be warm, but not sweaty, my body has to be comfortable and I have to have played like 5-10 games before I really get him going.

its sad really.
tell me about it, playing kabal with cold hands is the worst! U wanna beat a kabal user in tournament? Make sure the room is cold fk stage n player 1 advantage lol