What's new

LOTF in Barcelona, Spain. Any players?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Lol. Go look at the sights lord. Mk can wait. You can play mk all day when you get back during final round. Enjoy the trip :p

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Dude... you are in SPAIN... don't play MK.
I'm here for work. My team is speaking at a conference. Been walking around the city for two days. Clubbing/bar hoping last night, saw the beach, saw the port, watched futbol in a bar with the locals and some some cerveses (San Miguel-a local beer), had the best coffee I have ever tasted, and saw sagrada de familia...epic so far.

I just thought it would be cool as hell to find a few MK players in Spain, play some, then have them show my team around. But I guess not :(

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
I'm here for work. My team is speaking at a conference. Been walking around the city for two days. Clubbing/bar hoping last night, saw the beach, saw the port, watched futbol in a bar with the locals and some some cerveses (San Miguel-a local beer), had the best coffee I have ever tasted, and saw sagrada de familia...epic so far.

I just thought it would be cool as hell to find a few MK players in Spain, play some, then have them show my team around. But I guess not :(
*slaps you VERY VERY hard*

Kay, do you have any idea how much I want to visit spain?
*slap*

The clubs are to die for over there, and you want to play Mk?
*slap*

so say good bye nightwolf (nochelobo in spanish lol) and say hello to hangovers, dancing, clubbing, eating, and whatever

*one final double bitch slap*

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Lol...I had to try...I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. Lol

This place is AMAIZING! The shitty street coffee around here is better than the gourmet coffee in the US. The clubs were bumping. Beer is delicious. And the weather is like hi 60s during the day and high 40s at night...perfect weather.

And mr Mil...there are quite a few gay men. You would be in heaven.

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
Lol...I had to try...I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. Lol

This place is AMAIZING! The shitty street coffee around here is better than the gourmet coffee in the US. The clubs were bumping. Beer is delicious. And the weather is like hi 60s during the day and high 40s at night...perfect weather.

And mr Mil...there are quite a few gay men. You would be in heaven.
thats exactly why im jealous

no need to rub it in
*slap*

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Barcelona is nice. Malaga is my home town. Enjoy Spain its beautiful

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk