What's new

Looser Leaves Character- Liu Kang

Marvaz

come at me
Loser Leaves Character- Liu Kang

So i was wondering if any pro liu kang players will be at SCR? If so, i will challange you to a ft10 loser leaves character...What do you say??

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Ill money match you at scr don't worry. Ft 10 can happen later after all mm"s. Sounds like a troll thread...

B W1zZ

Noob
I think the idea of this is interesting because the loser would have to stop playing the character forever, although that probably wouldn't happen lol

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
If I were to say, lose a wager like this, I'd still use the character...

Just not in tournaments, on stream, or anything like that.

B W1zZ

Noob
Yeah, just imagine how hype the matches would be with both players knowing that being able to play their character publicly is on the line.

Marvaz

come at me
Ill money match you at scr don't worry. Ft 10 can happen later after all mm"s. Sounds like a troll thread...
Before the mm we have to play the loser leaves character. This is not a troll thread, Dark Rob actually proposed the idea awhile ago.

If I were to say, lose a wager like this, I'd still use the character...

Just not in tournaments, on stream, or anything like that.
Basically. Thats what probably will happen if someone will actually stepup to the challenge.

Yeah, just imagine how hype the matches would be with both players knowing that being able to play their character publicly is on the line.
Exactly, i have a ok liu kang so it shouldnt be a problem for my opponent to retire my liu kang.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I do!!!

But i'm all the way in the east coast. I'd love to do something like this with any liu kang player willing to carry such weight on their shoulders. XD

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
@ Marvaz
$20 Money match on top of the mirror match!! ft 7 instead of ft 10... what you say? otherwise I am wasting my time for other good players that want to play me and the rest of SoCal. If you're going to propose Loser leaves character, there has to be some money involved otherwise, wheres the competition, the glory, the hype?!!! unless you're just trolling every character thread to get free matches and have the incentive to lose or not lose the character for free.... especially since you play multiple characters.. you have almost nothing to lose.

(Jack of all trades is a master of none)

-I'll see you at SCR, and good luck in the tournament.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
@ Marvaz
$20 Money match on top of the mirror match!! ft 7 instead of ft 10... what you say? otherwise I am wasting my time for other good players that want to play me and the rest of SoCal. If you're going to propose Loser leaves character, there has to be some money involved otherwise, wheres the competition, the glory, the hype?!!! unless you're just trolling every character thread to get free matches and have the incentive to lose or not lose the character for free.... especially since you play multiple characters.. you have almost nothing to lose.

One more month until the wrath of XBlades at SCR!

SoCal get hype!

Marvaz

come at me
@ Marvaz

Ok!! Ill take it. 20$ on top of the loser leaves character. If you dont want to leave the character once i win, you can buy your rights back to play him for 100$. DEAL??

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Ok!! Ill take it. 20$ on top of the loser leaves character. If you dont want to leave the character once i win, you can buy your rights back to play him for 100$. DEAL??
Shouldn't this be a "$100 money match" and buy the rights to play him for $20? That sounds more legit to me.

If you're going to put up money for a match, might as well make it $100 and have something to really lose. That makes the match way more interesting, and less retarded.

Solo

Shadow Priest
I would never do something like this. I've been using Liu Kang since day 1. No way I'm dropping him.

Good Luck Blades and Marvaz. And anyone else who going for it.

Marvaz

come at me
Shouldn't this be a "$100 money match" and buy the rights to play him for $20? That sounds more legit to me.

If you're going to put up money for a match, might as well make it $100 and have something to really lose. That makes the match way more interesting, and less retarded.
No because, if you REALLY want to play your character again, it makes sense to buy him back for MORE money. I havent played in hella long, so im pretty much a goner lol.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
No because, if you REALLY want to play your character again, it makes sense to buy him back for MORE money. I havent played in hella long, so im pretty much a goner lol.
Actually, no it doesn't... lol

Its a pretty retarded concept to want to buy him back for $100 when there are far better characters in the roster. What makes sense is, "Money Matching for $100" because you really believe you are that good with a character. That's the true test of a player, plus you might get an extra $20 in "Character Fee's" for the loser.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Okay after alot of these threads, I can't ignore a tiny little thing any longer.

It's loser, not looser.

Sorry just had to throw that in there. >_>