What's new

Looking to have Another Made in New York Tournament

Last time I posted this there wasnt much of a response we want to get something goin again though on a saturday or sunday afternoon so guys wont have drank 20 beers each before you get here. Shock at your earliest convenience let me know an available date, I dont want to have it without u there. Even if guys are apprehensive about playing on a stick you should come thru anyway to hang out, maybe stay later for the party we'll inevitably have and practice on the stick a little. Out of the dudes from over by us we'll have a minimum of 12, another 12 or so would be great. No guarantees yet but I spoke to a buddy of mine we may have as many as 5 machines at the house.

Im open to the idea of having something for money down the road sometime as well which is a sperate thing if guys want to put their money where their mouth is.\

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My immediate suggestions, if possible, just try and run a tournament, no unrelated party or anything witg 40 people because it makes things very difficult, and it encourges you guys to drink more. Get the MK machines all lined up, replace ALL buttons and sticks, standardize the parts with happs competition sticks and convex buttons at the very least.

As for a date, I really don't know. We have tournaments in November on LI and December in Philly, so basically, not until January I'm gonna have to say. I'll post more later.

Noob
My immediate suggestions, if possible, just try and run a tournament, no unrelated party or anything witg 40 people because it makes things very difficult, and it encourges you guys to drink more. Get the MK machines all lined up, replace ALL buttons and sticks, standardize the parts with happs competition sticks and convex buttons at the very least.

As for a date, I really don't know. We have tournaments in November on LI and December in Philly, so basically, not until January I'm gonna have to say. I'll post more later.
I agree with Shock here. The focus should be the tournament first. If you want to have the party, then make the tournament start much earlier, like around 1-2pm and try to keep guys sober while they play so that the competition is that much better and guys are that much sharper. January is also a good time because I think the next Castle Golf tournament will be around February...which would be great. CG in Nov. NEC in Dec. LIMK in Jan. CG in Feb... 4 straight months of tournaments.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Zack , buttons/sticks need to be replaced, easy fix though.

Im down drinking or not im driving otherwise id join you guys heh

its gotta be in January