What's new

Looking to get a new laptop

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I bought one of these recently and it's pretty damn good so far: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_ROG_G750JX/
Depending on whether or not you want 3D it's not that expensive

Or the JH if you reall want to go all in.
Asus (I have a G75VW) Laptops are awesome. Wipe the stupid bloatware they have and put windows 7, you got yourself a mobile tank.

@Riyo If you want mainly gaming stay with asus, msi, and only do alienware if you get like a discount of some sort lol otherwise you're paying too much.

If you want mobility and will sacrifice power, get a lenovo... they are very reliable and still can play most games.

Feel free to message me on FB

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Asus (I have a G75VW) Laptops are awesome. Wipe the stupid bloatware they have and put windows 7, you got yourself a mobile tank.
I've got Windows 8 and it's driving me up the fucking wall. But other than that the laptop is pure beast.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
The 3 Rules of Buying a Laptop

1.) If you have a flexible budget than Asus is the only way to go.

2.) If you feel like spending a little bit less, then MSI or Lenovo are fine too

3.) Never ever buy a Dell or HP

Last edited:

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?

@Riyo If you want mainly gaming stay with asus, msi, and only do alienware if you get like a discount of some sort lol otherwise you're paying too much.

If you want mobility and will sacrifice power, get a lenovo... they are very reliable and still can play most games.

@Riyo What @Mikemetroid said. I also have a G75VW. Wiped out Win8 and put Win 7 ultimate on an SSD where I also have my games. Everything loads instantly quick and it plays any game (like Titanfall which I just got into)

Riyo

Noob

Aight bro I'll hit you up.