What's new

Looking for some PSN matches

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I am looking for some help in this MU, and would like to get some games in with whoever is willing to help. I feel like it's one of the few MU's I won't be ready for come Dallas. Anyone willing to help a brother out hit me up. Oh and I will be using strictly Jax, Reptile has just not worked for me in this MU lately.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
I will be on in an hour and half, leaving work soon. Add me on psn Shanxterx. i have played your reptile in atlanta last year

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I will be on in an hour and half, leaving work soon. Add me on psn Shanxterx. i have played your reptile in atlanta last year
Yeah dude I definitely remember! haha, you guys all bopped me good last year lol. Final Round was a real reality check for me to level up my game. I'll hit you up as soon as I get home I'm still at work myself.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
My Kung Lao sucks but I'll glad use him against you Joker!
The more the merrier man, I honestly just want to be ready for this character. I feel like other than Skarlet, he is the only character my cast doesn't account for completely.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If you need Skarlet MU experience Deftonesrc has one that I would say is above average.
Nah I feel pretty confident against Skarlet, but I don't play any characters who MU well against her is all I meant. However it has been a while since I've played a Skarlet though.