What's new

Looking for people to play with.

I just recently started playing MKT and UMK3 over on kaillera but only have a few people to play with. If anybody here is interested in playing those games let me know. Thanks.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Unfortunately the player pool on Kaillera is extremely limited. Depending on where you live, I will play you if I'm available. I really only like to play people I can use LAN connection setting with.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It might not be too bad if we play on a private server, IM me on TakerECW, I might not be home for a little while though tonight. I'll give you the server IP and you can see what you get to it, should be around 30 to 40 so we could use Excellent at least.

shark

Noob
Im brazilian and is very hard play on kaillera because lag is sux... sometimes i play with americans in lat average... :)

For this ZBttle Rulez!

Hyper Sonic said:
I just recently started playing MKT and UMK3 over on kaillera but only have a few people to play with. If anybody here is interested in playing those games let me know. Thanks.
AIM me I'll play, this goes for everyone on the forums. I play on xbl and kaillera.