What's new

Looking for people to play with online that play on Xbox Series X

Hello, my name is Jordan and I’m looking for as a Liu Kang main, people to play with online on Xbox Series X and if you only play with people who have a wired connection and not WiFi as I know that’s a big concern for some people on here don’t, I have an Ethernet cable that I can unplug from my PlayStation 5 and plug into my Xbox quite easily.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Hello, my name is Jordan and I’m looking for as a Liu Kang main, people to play with online on Xbox Series X and if you only play with people who have a wired connection and not WiFi as I know that’s a big concern for some people on here don’t, I have an Ethernet cable that I can unplug from my PlayStation 5 and plug into my Xbox quite easily.
I main Li Mei and I could use some people to practice with. I love long sets and I don't get bored even if I'm on a long win or loss streak. Would love to play sometime.

If you're interested my gamertag is Syzoth.

Absolutely man, I’ve been not playing as much because, a lot of the people I play with in ranked tend to either spam the one move aka jump kicks and once I figure out how to counter that, they either quit after the match or quitality me so sure, I can probably play as soon as this weekend even tomorrow, if you’d like maybe even tonight for a bit, not sure how long though.

Syzoth

Absolutely man, I’ve been not playing as much because, a lot of the people I play with in ranked tend to either spam the one move aka jump kicks and once I figure out how to counter that, they either quit after the match or quitality me so sure, I can probably play as soon as this weekend even tomorrow, if you’d like maybe even tonight for a bit, not sure how long though.
I'm on rather late. 11pm EST and afterwards on weekdays and available all day on weekends.

Makes sense, yeah I’m in EST so yeah might be too late tonight and I have plans about 2pm tomorrow but, we can always get some games in tomorrow after I wake up and get some breakfast for a few hours before I have to get ready for my plans.

I meant to tell all my fellow Xbox players that my gamertag on Series X is MKFan1 so, I’ll be on in a bit to at least play with one of you all for an hour or two before I have to get ready for my plans this afternoon at 2pm

I main Li Mei and I could use some people to practice with. I love long sets and I don't get bored even if I'm on a long win or loss streak. Would love to play sometime.

If you're interested my gamertag is Syzoth.
I just added you Syzoth at least I think I did, is your gamertag photo a picture of Reptile? I’m assuming yours is since you have a gamertag called Syzoth and that’s reptile’s real name

GT Is UvebeenWARNed35 baraka main but trying to learn some new characters.
Ok cool yeah, I’m new to the series so, I’m trying not to learn more than Liu Kang right now because, I’m still learning how the games mechanics work at a system level and trying to learn more than one character while trying to learn the various gameplay systems still I think would be a bit much since, this is my first competitive fighting game

Anybody up for some sets on MK1 maybe 12:30 or 1pm
Is anybody up for some Xbox Series X sets with me on MK1 this afternoon probably 12:30 or 1pm EDT?

Syzoth

I will be on all day tomorrow and hopefully late tonight. My schoolwork has taken many hours more than it usually does this week. Message me on XBL, I get those notifications on my phone and XBOX. Guarantees I'll see it.

I will be on all day tomorrow and hopefully late tonight. My schoolwork has taken many hours more than it usually does this week. Message me on XBL, I get those notifications on my phone and XBOX. Guarantees I'll see it.
Ok might not be on for awhile because, I haven’t quite found my preferred archetype/main yet I thought it was Liu Kang but then I realized through several hours of gameplay he wasn’t for me

Syzoth

I added you all and sent messages to several of you.

I just added you Syzoth at least I think I did, is your gamertag photo a picture of Reptile? I’m assuming yours is since you have a gamertag called Syzoth and that’s reptile’s real name
Yes! That's me. Hopefully we can play together sometime soon.