What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster looking for GM sub zero training partner

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Hey everyone

Lately I've been struggling against GM sub zero he seems to my nemesis character in this game so I just wanted to come in here and ask for anyone who mains sub zero it doesn't even have to just be GM to hit me up on xbone so we can run some sets just so I can familiarize myself with match up my gt is xXxR1ddleMeTh1s on xbone

wish I could help you but unfortunately I'm on PC. Small tip. Sub has a lot of low attacks and only one overhead from which he can combo. Always block low and learn to recognize the animation of B2. That's his overhead and it's very slow. Hope you will find someone who can show you all that. Also his clone can be punished with armour moves if you need to get out of corner

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Thanks for the tips. I try to practice having the dummy do corner set ups on me but nothing beats playing against an actual person. I always have one character who seems to be my worst enemy regardless if I have the upper hand in match up and sub zero is turning out to be mine in mkx. I'll just keep grinding it out tho lol