What's new

Looking for an Alternative Character.

Matt0!

Noob
Hi guys I’m fairly new to FGs come from SFV to MK11

Dabbled all my life if FGs but never got serious until now always been a hardcore FPS / MOBA player for past 15 odd years.

Anyway looking for an alternative MK11 character to pickup. My main is Liu Kang really loving him. Can pretty much execute all his combos now still perfecting them but I’m getting there.

But I want an alternative Character to pickup that play a bit different to him.

I’ve been thinking Sonya but her combos look hard especially her corner juggles.

Scorpion and Subzero are in the mix personally I prefer the look of SZ

Also Kitana, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn l, Noob Saibot, Jade, all catch my fancy but I’m open to anything really.

Any suggestion on a character that won’t be a super ball ache to get to a decent level with. Someone who combos with decent damage can be fairly easily executed as in no harder than Liu Kang.

Thanks guys look forward to hearing some advice / suggestions.

Jhin

"Art is worth the pain."
I dont know if it fits you, but Baraka seems like a good choice to begin with. His juggles with gutted are easy to time into combos and his krushing blows are all useful and very strong. I would suggest playing with the gutted + spine variation.

Gutted allows you to do some nice bread and butter combos like 221 x BF4(amplify) dash F4 x BF4(KB with dot)
And the spine move allows you to anti air pretty nicely, leading into the combo i talked about above or even extend the combo in the corner.