What's new

Looking for a pad

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Recently, I've been trying to become more involved within the competitive community and I figured with the release of MKX, now is one of the better times to do so. Unfortunately, locals near me are being run on Xbox One and they do not allow the use of any the ps4 adapters so I'm curious to if you guys recommend any pad that can preferably work with BOTH PS4 and Xbox One. It's only a preference, but I am mainly looking for a pad that works with Xbox one. Thanks!

No one helps these questions, Ive asked for the same but needing to find something where I can use an xbox one controller for ps4 for texas showdown but its been ignored multiple times. Good luck

ruff321

Noob
Get the mortal kombat x fightpad. They are compatible with the Xbox one and 360. Gamestop has them for $50.
If you need a ps4 pad they have the ps4/ps3 version too
I just want to say that don't buy these pads online. I had to exchange this pad 3 times. The first time was because one of the buttons malfunctioned and couldnt register my inputs. The second time was because one of the buttons made a loud "springy" sound and that shit is not acceptable, especially when you're putting in 50 dollars for a quality controller. Make sure you go in the store and check ALL of the buttons. If you don't believe me go look at reviews on Amazon. Numerous people had experienced this and this makes me wonder who the fuck is doing quality control for these controllers.

pdog305

Noob
I just want to say that don't buy these pads online. I had to exchange this pad 3 times. The first time was because one of the buttons malfunctioned and couldnt register my inputs. The second time was because one of the buttons made a loud "springy" sound and that shit is not acceptable, especially when you're putting in 50 dollars for a quality controller. Make sure you go in the store and check ALL of the buttons. If you don't believe me go look at reviews on Amazon. Numerous people had experienced this and this makes me wonder who the fuck is doing quality control for these controllers.
I'm on my second one which I exchanged 3 days ago. I only had it for a week and the Y button died. Luckily I kept the receipt and exchanged it at gamestop.
I suggest anyone else having issues to contact pdp to make them aware of their quality control.