What's new

Lobo's Block Advantage Chart - GOT DAT PRESSURE!!!

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
your right i forgot to mention that

charge on
up close is advantage
1 dash away is safe
2 dashes away its advantage again
3 dashes away it misses and available to punish

ill add it to op

yea the only place the ex charge advantage is semi useful is in the corner, but it sucks because all his stuff off 1 gets ducked so no reason not to do anything but duck and interrupt the string until lobo starts going for armor f3s, at least in my experience

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
heres a quick setup for a good charge on block with advantage
b1 2 trait for a knockdown
dash back once
2 1 excharge is plus if they block

just gotta fool around with spacing
close or two dashes apart where you wana be for charge, 1 dash is still safe tho either way just not plus

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Can you explain how this chart is laid out? I don't understand. And I'm quite proficient with charts lol

I don't understand what you mean by points and what is the difference between "aquaman" and "*aquaman"? What does the asterisk mean vs no asterisk?

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Can you explain how this chart is laid out? I don't understand. And I'm quite proficient with charts lol

I don't understand what you mean by points and what is the difference between "aquaman" and "*aquaman"? What does the asterisk mean vs no asterisk?
yes sir
first all character with atericks should have them where ever there name are, all it means is that they are a special case
i need to clear the op and explain the chart i guess but this is the way it works

i've listed two strings that lobo has advantage on block for the collumns
113 give lobo plus 6 on block, the opponent has an added 6 frames of standby before they can act
his 1 is 6 frames
6 - 6 = 0, so essentially his new 1 after a blocked 113 starts at zero frames
so the chart works like this
the rows show the follow up attack that lobo can attemp after a blocked string, and the characters with in that rows can interupt lobo, usualy with a 6 frame d1
some characters have counters and other gimicks, so i listed them twice, or 3 times at different places because of there counters

so aquaman would be with the majority off the cast without the use of his watershield, but with the watershield he can essentialy interupt lobos next attack

all the *names are listed after the chart explaining their difference

i got more stuff to add and need to make it look prettyer in a lil bit