What's new

Lobo Matches?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I would definitely like to see some too. I heard someone named chaosphere got to losers finals with him but I can't find footage. Other than that, all I've seen is the matches REO posted from his fights with RunawayMafia (might be spelling that wrong...). If anyone knows of any others, blow this thread up! Good idea man :)

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I would definitely like to see some too. I heard someone named chaosphere got to losers finals with him but I can't find footage. Other than that, all I've seen is the matches REO posted from his fights with RunawayMafia (might be spelling that wrong...). If anyone knows of any others, blow this thread up! Good idea man :)
Could you post those matches of reo

REO posted from his fights with RunawayMafia (might be spelling that wrong...). If anyone knows of any others, blow this thread up!

Even with all this guidance I've just linked onto here and this being my first fighter - it pisses me off that I cannot land decent combos that I've practiced, internally memorized and have the timing to. However, when I get online my opponents pressure me so hard I immediately revert into chain spamming. If anybody can help me overcome why I revert to this state and how can I function as a better combo exactor - please advise me. Thanks. Enjoy the videos.

This guy plays a mean Lobo. I've asked him to upload more.

Runway Mafia vs. REO (Lobo) Series:

Miles929 Learning & Losing with Lobo series:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Yeah that's kinda just how it goes when you're starting out. Work on learning to use wake-ups to back them off when you are being pressured. I haven't been playing these terribly long in any serious sense (pretty much started with MK9) and am finally starting to get used to things. Online is tough due to input lag as well. But try to not really go for combos to start out, just work on trying to read your opponent, figure out what they are going to do next based on how they've been playing, and see what works best to counter their play. Once you get better at this, THEN start figuring out where/when to work in combos.

Yeah that's kinda just how it goes when you're starting out. Work on learning to use wake-ups to back them off when you are being pressured. I haven't been playing these terribly long in any serious sense (pretty much started with MK9) and am finally starting to get used to things. Online is tough due to input lag as well. But try to not really go for combos to start out, just work on trying to read your opponent, figure out what they are going to do next based on how they've been playing, and see what works best to counter their play. Once you get better at this, THEN start figuring out where/when to work in combos.
Thanks. This is the best advice I've received thus far.
So work on reading and evolve from there. Gotcha.