What's new

Liu Kang is Easy

VAL

Noob
what is your point?
No real point. Liu Kang is EZ to play. I was messing around with him, Sat back to watch some one next to me play MK armageddon, and kinda thoght. "damn, his combos are stupid easy" Then i put my feet up, did this. It made me laugh, so i recorded it. That Combo is a favorit of people online, so i thoght i would just throw this up here. You mad bro?

Lou Kang

Noob
granted that definatly is an easy string, but a) its definatly not the bnb of even a decent liu player, and b)i've never felt the ease of which you can string a combo together makes a character "easy." How to execute a bnb is only the first step of learning a character, there is much more to learn in developing a strategy.....havign said that your video did make me laugh and i see what your saying

VAL

Noob
Try playing liu kang against people who actually know how to block and see how easy he is.
So not the point of the post. You have to work so hard to get something as shitty as 28% damage with charicters like Sindel, or Quan Chi or even scorpion. The point is, The combos people use non stop online, are so simple its a joke.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
NRS made such and interesting character so boring. Nothing to do with the players. The video made me lol, though.
That string undermines the the effort good players put into that character.

So not the point of the post. You have to work so hard to get something as shitty as 28% damage with charicters like Sindel, or Quan Chi or even scorpion. The point is, The combos people use non stop online, are so simple its a joke.
Mmm.. I play some quan chi and sindel. BnB both 34% just like everyone else and I could do more damage if i wanted to risk dropping the combo by doing some more difficult inputs. Scorpion BnB is 38%, he has a 49% with one bar in the corner. Personally I think all of these combos are actually pretty easy to execute. Can you do them with your feet? Probably not. Is that what we're basing this on?

hardwire

Noob
No real point. Liu Kang is EZ to play. I was messing around with him, Sat back to watch some one next to me play MK armageddon, and kinda thoght. "damn, his combos are stupid easy" Then i put my feet up, did this. It made me laugh, so i recorded it. That Combo is a favorit of people online, so i thoght i would just throw this up here. You mad bro?
maybe a little mad

i like liu kang he is one of my alts and his combos are ez but his use is not alwase easy (he is a scrub killer and thats it)

RamenO

It Stinks!
Very disappointing that people focus on the easy aspects of Liu Kang's combos. The character really does have some insane depth and juggle potential outside of repetition of the same strings(213 AND B312). His more advanced corner combos that utilize dragon stance alone are crazy strict on timing and look awesome as well, not even counting how satisfying it is to zone your opponent with Liu's IAF.

Also, wash your damn socks, Val. Remind me never to use one of your sticks if I ever meet you. :D

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Some people are pretty coordinated with their feet! I think this guy could at least play Reptile or Raiden, oh let's be honest here...most of the damn cast is easy.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Some people are pretty coordinated with their feet! I think this guy could at least play Reptile or Raiden, oh let's be honest here...most of the damn cast is easy.
I admire this guy, he plays cool, sings cool and looks cool. Oh yeah, and pays one of my favorite coolest music pieces.