What's new

Strategy Little Trick to Keep (or get) Your Opponent in the Corner

MK Kobra

Noob
I don't know if this has been posted before, but I've never seen anyone else do it. If I land a njp when my back is to the corner, I do b12 freeze, jump over, 212 slide. It does 26% as opposed to 29%, but you get them in the corner.

Inb4 this is old tech and I've been doing this since day 1 :)

MK Kobra

Noob
Why would you not do a clone?

NJP B12 Freeze Crossover JIP 212 wait clone?
Well you can't do a jip or a njp after b12 freeze, since they're in the air, but yeah clone works as well. It would depend on how far you are from the corner. If you're kinda far, you'd probably be better off sliding to push them closer to the corner, and then cloning.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Was there not a very recent thread discussing njp combos already? There is, I posted in it.....we already have enough clutter in the sz forums...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Enenra

Go to hell.
Was there not a very recent thread discussing njp combos already? There is, I posted in it.....we already have enough clutter in the sz forums...

He is talking about getting a korner reversal, the NJP is just a situation where it may happen. It isn't clutter it may really help someone picking up Sub Zero. You never know.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
He is talking about getting a korner reversal, the NJP is just a situation where it may happen. It isn't clutter it may really help someone picking up Sub Zero. You never know.
I get that, perhaps I was a bit harsh. This is good stuff for sure. Was just stating that the njp combo thread would be the perfect spot to bring up this sitiation as opppsed to creating another thread. Good shit none the less, nothin but love for my fellow sz'ers

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I get that, perhaps I was a bit harsh. This is good stuff for sure. Was just stating that the njp combo thread would be the perfect spot to bring up this sitiation as opppsed to creating another thread. Good shit none the less, nothin but love for my fellow sz'ers

Enenra

Go to hell.
Ha, I like that response. Well put.