What's new

little help with stream equip here ^^

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
hello TYM, since the competition in my country seems to be progressing with every tournament, we feel that maybe this is the time to rise up the bar a bit and keep adding new features to improve the tournament quality whenever we can.

So i would like an insight from anyone that likes streaming for PS3, or PC to list some stuff that we (Angola) could add eventually to improve our tornaments.

So far we have:
+ Consoles: Yes, the number inscreasing now we have to use two stations to run MK9 tournaments, if this keep going another one will
+ Hauppage (can't remember the version): We use this to record the matches of the main stations and along the week, someone from the organization edits it and upload in the youtube. Recently we've ordered a HD edition to cover the other station.

This is basically our main equip, we are having some issues find good audio equip for commentaries.

And recently, a few players are feeling overwhelmed by the orgasmic hype and are blaming their loss for it, we though maybe its time to buy some speakers, even if we never tried before, most of us are worried how the hell we will connect that thing.

If anyone could take a pic in their setup and list a few stuffs to complete it would be cool for example:
We would like to know if the commentarist guys have an alternate feed just for them.

Also, we would love to stream a tournament live, we have a account in Twich.tv but i feel there is something missing. Any explanation?

Please take all the time you need, i will later share this thread with the rest of the guys, so other ppl interested in help with have a read.

Thanks in advance.
Eddy

nwo

Noob
Also, we would love to stream a tournament live, we have a account in Twich.tv but i feel there is something missing. Any explanation?
I'm just starting to get into streaming myself. I found a free and popular program called "Open Broadcaster Software" (OBS). It allows you to stream to twitch or other places such as YouTube, and its not too hard to set up. You just need to find and input your twitch stream key, which can be found in your twitch.tv dashboard.

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1262922-open-broadcaster-software