What's new

List of things to Make Game More Enjoyable both Online/Offline

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Instead of complaining I would like to make a list of things I believe would make the online/offline experience more enjoyable.

Devs: Please stop using twitter to post updates. Just place this in the game or allow us to vote or give comments there.

Offline/Single Player (Some can be used online as well)
Rewards: Tell us what each tower awards
Dragon Crystals: Allow us to earn them in game more.
Daily/Weekly/Challenge Towers. Just put the towers in Invasions in the towers tab so we can skip all the loading and mario party running.
Character Mastery: Again...more ways to gain mastery
Skins: Since nearly all are literally alt/colors just give us tons of them and allow us to purchase them in the shrine. Everyone seems to love green, myself included. give us those. grey/pink also look great.
Blood Color: Allow us different colors of blood. Sorta like Rainbow Kombat from MK9, Noob Saibot blood, green blood, D'vorah blood, whatever. I mean only you would see it.
More Brutalities!
Fatality Skip: If you have seen the fatality or performed the fatality ...I dunno 10 tops, darken the screen and let us move on and allow us coins rewards.
AI on towers
Invasions: if you don't want or enjoy this mode then please give us the option to earn the rewards in other ways. If you enjoy it then great but it's...not fun.

Online:
Rooms
Next Opponent at top during KL. (if i enjoy playing them then allow me this option)
searching for casual match: if you decline it should show on your profile
player block: if i don't want to play against a player cuz of whatever reason then don't allow them to pay me in any mode.
KOTH: still has some issues as past three games did.
Krossplay! and allow us to add them as friends.

Other:
If you don't have time and want to buy everything then say, "Buy Mastery and all skins/dragon krystals for dollars".
Give us tons more Kameos. I don't see why they can't do this.
Maybe give us stage fatalities and all versions of the pit stages. The MKXL, Dead pool/Retrocade, Soul Chamber would all still look great in this game.
Sexy Daddy Mk11 Must return. Actually all characters need sexy skins. We still can play as the covered up versions too if that's your think.
AND PLease! once the ultimate/og skins are available for purchase. Make them for mains too.

Last edited:

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
No one has has really given thoughts on this. I figured ... I would revive so we can get a conversation going. Especially since now many ultimate/og skins have arrived.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No one has has really given thoughts on this. I figured ... I would revive so we can get a conversation going. Especially since now many ultimate/og skins have arrived.
Well we africans are only asking for the game to not have an high ping when we match against each other in the same continent, city, house, and we've been asking it since release.
How can we give our suggestions for the game if we can't even play it?

Rizz091

Noob
For online modes I look at what street fighter 6 has done and just think "do that"

Make a coherent ranking system that persists and make individual character ranks. Allow me to queue into matches while doing other modes (especially training mode). Allow blocking and following of players you just played. Make a replay mode system that is on par and convenient as sf6. Make a lobby system and rooms that allow people to come together and socialize and setup matches.

Allow me to customize what stages I get and only make that client side. Allow me to customize what costumes on characters I see so I can filter out the nonsense pallets. Make a jukebox with all the previous music from the series and allow me to pick and choose what songs I get. People should be able to tailor all this stuff they see on their client without affecting what their opponent sees.

And the obvious thing before all that is to fix the netcode. Also bring back peer to peer connections. And cross play needs to be in every mode. The online tournament scene needs this.

Last edited:

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Keeping it simple,

Giving the entire roster full and varied tool kits. I think some characters were purposely neutered to force a complimentary Kameo pick.

More fleshed out training mode including matchmaking functionality.

An expanded Story Mode that ends this timeline horseshit.

Netcode - I see Smoke's OH horseshit, but the input delay is so bad I still get hit.

Crossplay KOTH

Defensive oriented kameos

Counter Hits