What's new

Strategy - Brawler List of Cassie Cage Tick Throws

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
If my definition of tick throw is correct, then here's a list of moves that tick throw with the DBF2 throw. They can all be armoured or maybe poked out of but the opponent needs to be ready to interrupt and they still take the first bit of damage from the first hit of the throw.

NORMALS
d1
d3
d4
J3
J4

STRINGS
f44

Not a lot but it's something to throw your opponent off with, at least.

Just trying to help,
Scott

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
nice. too bad if they get hit instead of block say.. a d3 and youre trying to buffer int o the command grab you'll get punished for it
Definitely, and they can easily counterpoke since a lot of pokes are negative on hit and the dbf2 isn't fast enough to beat any of then out. Doing it after a low poke is gimmicky and you need to make a read that they won't interrupt with a counterpoke. Damn. If you land a jump in 2 and do a 2 or 21 or 212 your opponent has to guess or possibly react (if possible) which part of the full string you're doing the throw.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Been trying to use brawler more. It seems stupid to me that it's a throw that whiffs on crouching opponents :(.

Shady

Noob
Yeah, I know. Just wish it was more like Erron Black's hahaha.
I am actually fine with a character not having ALL the answers. Otherwise we'd have another Batgirl situation on our hands and this game would go to shit. Entirely safe 50/50 options from anywhere on screen ruined Injustice for me.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I am actually fine with a character not having ALL the answers. Otherwise we'd have another Batgirl situation on our hands and this game would go to shit. Entirely safe 50/50 options from anywhere on screen ruined Injustice for me.
Have you played against a Takeda or Erron Black yet? hahaha.