What's new

Tech List of Anti Ground pound D4s (and normals)

GhosT

Noob
lol I don't know everything. look at all the stuff sonya can do! LOL
While this is all well and good, You still have to know if jax is actually going to pound or cancel. At the end of the day it still comes down to player reads so i dont bank on being able to f4 a pound every time, or d4, cuz you might cancel it and armor my face or sting me with a projectile.

With that said its still good to know

While this is all well and good, You still have to know if jax is actually going to pound or cancel. At the end of the day it still comes down to player reads so i dont bank on being able to f4 a pound every time, or d4, cuz you might cancel it and armor my face or sting me with a projectile.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Sure?

i know there are alot of moves that quickly move you or lift a leg off the ground so you move out of the impact. . . wave. . . Radius, or whatever. But they don't completely evade them

i believe its the same as above
Positive. Just need to get the timing down a few times and you're good.

LEGEND

YES!

ya, most of it is garbage info but thought i'd put it here for the hell of it

D4 is still great though. Anything Jax can use to wiff punish your D4 can be wiff punished even harder if you read it

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Reptile's Dash whiffs when Rain does 34 since whe nRain does 34 he's airborn.You can even confirm this by doing a D1 on him while he's doing it and he'll be in juggle state.

With all that said, I believe 34 avoids GP as well.