What's new

Tech Linked slide into combo after X-ray

Was messin' in the lab and was able to link the slide after the X-Ray. Did Force Claws, 1, 214, X+ray which on its own does 49%, but the instant the screen comes back after the X-ray animation is done I did a quick slide which brings the combo to 53%.

Now my question is, the fact that the combo meter does not reset, does this mean it can't be blocked? Is the opponent still stunned for that split second? Any thoughts?

Damn Supreme it's like we're soulmates!

Now a little less Netflix and more Sub mirrors! :p

Rob I suppose you can delete this thread...but wait until Beef sees my little joke.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Was messin' in the lab and was able to link the slide after the X-Ray. Did Force Claws, 1, 214, X+ray which on its own does 49%, but the instant the screen comes back after the X-ray animation is done I did a quick slide which brings the combo to 53%.

Now my question is, the fact that the combo meter does not reset, does this mean it can't be blocked? Is the opponent still stunned for that split second? Any thoughts?
in psycho combat you can xray infinitly. I did it 5 times to someone and it was in the double digits of hits.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts

Were you playing MK9KE? If so, that explanes it.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
It's not anything to do with KE. Myself and some other players tried to reproduce this with little success some while back, and no success on film. When it happened to me, the dummy was close to the corner, don't know if that had any bearing on it.......yo, mortal kombat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

NKZero

Noob
i got mixed results. sometimes the slide would combo after x-ray and other times it didn't. i think it is possible but extremely strict timing.

How I got it was by mashing bf4, bf4, bf4 as the x-ray animation was ending. The timing is crazy strict (input is picked up the second the fight comes back) and it wasn't even in the corner, it was midscreen which is pretty cool. Still don't even know if it's blockable.