What's new

Question Level 3 Venom breaks armor???

ando1184

Noob
I'm not a bane player but when I played my friend offline earlier I would do a MB b3 and he would be at lvl 3 venom and do command throw and it would throw me outta my armor every time. Later he did bf2 at lvl 3 venom and I MB B3 again and it broke through my armor again. I didn't see this change noted on the patch notes, so can someone verify this? Is this a bug?

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
It's actually been like that since the game came out. You probably just never noticed or fought a Bane that kinda knew what they were doing.

AssassiN

Noob
I'm not a bane player but when I played my friend offline earlier I would do a MB b3 and he would be at lvl 3 venom and do command throw and it would throw me outta my armor every time. Later he did bf2 at lvl 3 venom and I MB B3 again and it broke through my armor again. I didn't see this change noted on the patch notes, so can someone verify this? Is this a bug?

Been like this since the game came out.
When Bane gets into Lvl 3 he breaks armor. In other words never use armor when he is in Lvl 3, even using super is dangerous. If you want to super his charge, make sure your super hits him first. Otherwise you'll get hit out of your super.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
since day 1 i believe

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah day 1, it also breaks DD's armor and stuffs like that.

The question is : Bane mirror : who breaks who ? :D