What's new

Let's pretend that a UMK9 were to be released

and this version of the game would have practically all of Injustice's options so far like SF inputs, online training mode, better netcode(we have to wait and see first) and obviously stuff like P1 advantage, better balance and input bugs gone, would you be happy paying $60 for it?

Or would you rather have MK10 instead?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Only if there are new characters, stages, theater mode, and Vita version exclusive content.

I mean...why would they release a UMK9 that only caters to a niche demographic? They better go all out if they ever bothered.

and this version of the game would have practically all of Injustice's options so far like SF inputs, online training mode, better netcode(we have to wait and see first) and obviously stuff like P1 advantage, better balance and input bugs gone, would you be happy paying $60 for it?

Or would you rather have MK10 instead?
I'd rather buy your description of UMK9 than Injustice.

Only if there are new characters, stages, theater mode, and Vita version exclusive content.

I mean...why would they release a UMK9 that only caters to a niche demographic? They better go all out if they ever bothered.
Well, this was assuming the version we got was to include all the Vita stuff aswell. I just didn't bother including the extra Vita stuff cause it would have shipped with it regardless.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
The feel of this game is simply magic. It just has the right rhythm. From the moment I played the demo, I just knew that it felt perfect. If they made some balance changes and fixed the glitches, added some new characters and a bunch of features, I think our game would live healthily for years more.

No. Let them learn more from Injustice, and make a better overall MK10, possibly on UE3 and new gen. It's the best bang for your buck.

I think it's dumb to think otherwise.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Yes because in Mk10 they will follow the story line and they might get Rid of the characters. I prefer UMK9 because it allows for the same gameplay with a few extra content and patches

No. Let them learn more from Injustice, and make a better overall MK10, possibly on UE3 and new gen. It's the best bang for your buck.

I think it's dumb to think otherwise.
I would prefer they learn more from the current Mortal Kombats mistakes but stick to the same or similar formula for the next release. I don't want the next MK to play anything like injustice.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Mk10...i don't like buying versions of a game i already have... but yeah let's wait.

NRS seems to have learned from the mistakes of MK9 with some of the things mentioned from Injustice. Now if it were MK10 or Injustice, MK10 hands down.

CYracks

Command Grabber
This is gonna make it even easier to play with on my hitbox. It sounds like they're trying to make this game even more accessible than MK9.

Justice

Noob
The only thing I would add to this list is a kick-ass training mode with move previews and AI that you can make do strings and such to practice against. I'd probably pay more than $60 for that :coffee: