What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Let's level up!

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Ps4 users hit me up the name is ioncrisis, battling randoms is a very inconsistent way to learn. I'm a decent Cyberkinetic Kano user and would gladly welcome any and all skill levels to play me in some sets to teach me some stuff. I don't expect to win, just learn.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Ps4 users hit me up the name is ioncrisis, battling randoms is a very inconsistent way to learn. I'm a decent Cyberkinetic Kano user and would gladly welcome any and all skill levels to play me in some sets to teach me some stuff. I don't expect to win, just learn.
We could play now if you wanted. I play as kano too but I do need to fight against him. Justin case

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Add jshipp39.
I main Cyber Kano, but also play a mediocre Summoner Quan Chi and a bill of goods Warlock Quan Chi.

PSN, of course.

Sonho

POTH makes me question my sexuallity
PSN: Sonhoo , just picked up Kano so.. yeah.. dont expect anything amazing :DOGE

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
WE GONNA GET SOME KANO BATTLE PIT IN HERE!? I'll add you tonight after work, my name is under my avatar if you wanna hit me up first. I main Rib Conqueror variation.

I haven't found any kanos online and I'm the only one in our scene so I have 0 actual MU experience lol.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
ALright Kanos, who's on right now? let's go, I wanna get some games, les doooo this. Imma be on all night

edit: PSquadruple flex!

FrankenCow

Kano Ballin
PSN is colorofaire. I also main Cyber Kano but I have a bit of Kenshi, Scorpion, and Predator as well. I'll add you when I get on but my connection is trash until a week from now. Once I'm no longer using my phone as a hotspot to play online games I'll hit you up for some sparring. I can no longer subject others to this level of lag.